Lacobel is clear float glass covered on one side by high-quality paint. Available in 20 trendsetting colours, the Lacobel glossy painted glass range features an attractive palette of contemporary colours. The range is divided into three lines: The Classics (3 timeless colours), The Trendies (11 fashionable colours) and The Exclusives (6 unique AGC colours).
The glossy look of Lacobel combines seamlessly with its matt alter ego Matelac. In the Lacobel and Matelac 2020 range, 14 colours are common to both finishes – enabling designers to play with combinations shade by shade.
Internal use only: furniture, wall coverings, standard and sliding doors, etc. Lacobel combines beautifully with many other materials, including wood, steel and stone.
- Durable material: walls, sliding doors and furniture will retain their original appearance for years.
- AGC’s manufacturing process guarantees a uniform and glossy appearance, ensuring that the high-quality paint, industrially applied to the back of the glass, adheres flawlessly.
- Can be provided with SAFE/SAFE+ film, delivering additional safety in case of glass breakage.
- All Lacobel paints are environmentally friendly: they preserve indoor air quality by emitting very low levels of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and formaldehyde.
- Available in 20 standard colours. Other colours can be ordered via MyColour by Lacobel*, our colour-on-demand service (at least 200 m2 per colour)